At Wood Wheaton GM, we’re always looking to hire the best! If you think you would be a great addition to our team, please drop your resume off at the dealership.
Relocation Candidates Encouraged to Apply
Wood Wheaton Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac is looking for great assets to join our team. We believe in our employees and we want to bring YOU to work with us. – Isn’t it time to launch your automotive technician career?
Join our team at Wood Wheaton Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with General Motors standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Automotive Technicians continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Automotive Technicians inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Relocation available for the right candidate
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive service mechanic)
- General Motors experience is highly preferred
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment including wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
Our Commitment To You:
- Full Benefits Package
- Competitive pay with great earning potential!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
Join our Automotive Service Team at Wood Wheaton Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac- Apply today!
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Kelly Ireland, Service Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Time Service Advisor
Wood Wheaton Supercentre Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, is looking for an experienced Full-Time Service Advisor to join our team! We are a busy shop looking for an energetic, results driven and professional individual. We offer competitive wages, full benefits and incentives available.
As the Service Advisor, you are the front-line which includes welcoming customers in a friendly, prompt, courteous and professional manner and being able to communicate with customers to determine the nature of their vehicle’s needs
- Efficiently and accurately assist client with their service needs
- Review and monitor all appointment files, scheduled maintenance and checking for previous recommendations
- Maintain a genuine and detailed understanding of all diagnosis, and repairs being performed on customers vehicles.
- Monitoring the repair process, checking the job status and updating the ‘work in progress’ to the customer in the most efficient methods of communication.
- Efficiently answer incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate individual.
- Analyze technician recommendations and liaising with warranty providers.
- Report on day-to-day progress of all work to the Service Manager.
- Ability to analyze Customer Satisfaction Reports and determine areas of improvement.
Check out Prince George, follow the links.